What do we process your data for?
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016, of April 27th, General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that the personal data you have provided will be processed by Urban Escapers for the purposes set out below, depending on the type of service requested.
- CONTACT Form: answer the requests for information that the user has made through this medium. The basis that legitimizes the data process is your consent, which may be revoked at any time, communicating it in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROMOTIONAL Form: referral of information, news and promotions that may be of interest, related to the activities of Urban Escapers. The basis that legitimizes the data process is your consent; at any time you can revoke it or unsubscribe from these communications by following the instructions that appear at the end of all our emails or communicating it in writing to the email address email@example.com
- REGISTRATION AND MONITORING of corporate social network accounts: the personal data that facilitates or enables social networks by becoming a follower of them. The accounts in the social networks of Urban Escapers are the following:
In all cases, unless you object by not authorizing or revoking the consent granted, your data may be used to send electronic commercial communications about services marketed by Urban Escapers, and may at any time oppose such data process for commercial purposes by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The User expressly accepts the content of the Legal Notice that regulates the provision of services.
The data requested in the different forms of the Website are strictly necessary to meet your request, which you voluntarily communicate to us. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will mean the non-provision or the inability to access the service for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be provided voluntarily so that the offered services can be optimally provided.
The User undertakes to notify Urban Escapers as soon as possible of any modification and rectification of their personal data so that the information contained in the Urban Escapers activity records is updated at all times by sending an email to the address email@example.com
The User consents to the fact that in the case of providing data of third parties to Urban Escapers, he / she has the consent of these people and assumes the commitment to inform them of the points indicated in previous paragraphs.
Will be shared my personal data?
Urban Escapers informs you, expressly, that in the cases in which a service is requested, we will proceed to communicate your data to third-party providers with whom Urban Escapers has signed service delivery agreements.
Likewise, we may communicate your data to the Public Organizations and Administrations with competence in the matter in accordance with current legal regulations, such as assignments to Tax Authorities in relation to tax obligations and transfers to the Supervisory Authorities for Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, according to the diligence obligations.
What rights are conferred by current legal regulations?
It is important that you understand that it is your personal data that we process and that we want you to be comfortable with the fact that we do it. Even if we do not need your permission to process your personal data, you have many rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Right of access
You can request information on how we process your personal data, including information on:
- Why we process your personal data.
- What categories of personal data we process.
- With whom we share your personal data.
- How long we store your personal data or the criteria to determine this period.
- What rights you have.
- Where we have received your personal information (if we have not received it from you).
- If the processing includes automatic decision making (called profile).
- If your personal data has been transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, how do we guarantee the protection of your personal data.
You can also request a copy of the personal data we process about you.
Right of rectification
It is important that we have the correct information about you and we ask you to inform us if any of your personal data is incorrect.
Right to suppression
If we process your personal data illegally, for example, if we process your personal data more than necessary or for no reason, you can ask us to delete this information.
Right to limitation of data process
From the moment you request that we correct your personal data or if you have objected to the processing of your data and until we have been able to investigate the problem or confirm the accuracy of your personal data (or modify it according to your instructions), you have the right to Request the restricted processing of your data. This means that we (except to store personal data) can process your personal data only in accordance with your consent, if necessary with reference to legal claims, to protect the rights of another person or if there is an important public interest in the processing.
You can also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if the processing is illegal but you do not want us to delete the personal data.
Right of opposition
If you believe that we do not have the right to process your personal data, you can object to our data processing. In such cases, we can continue to process your data only if we can show compelling reasons of justification that exceed your interests, rights and freedoms. However, we can always process your personal data if it is required for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to data portability
You can request that the personal information that you have provided us for the data process be based on the consent or on the fulfillment of a contract, that is provided to you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request to transfer that information to another file manager.
Withdrawal of consent
For data process based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it and, consequently, we will stop the data process activities and proceed to act according to your request.
We will also notify third parties with whom we may have shared your personal information about your request(s).
How can I make a complaint about the use of data or exercise my rights?
If you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, even in relation to any of the rights described above, you can contact Urban Escapers and we will investigate your concerns.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe that we are processing your information unfairly or illegally, you may file a complaint with the Data Inspection Office.